View All Categories +
Faith Printable Pack
Faith Printable Pack
Sale Sold out
Regular price $29.00
Regular priceUnit price / per
Are you looking to enhance your spiritual life? This kit offers a wide assortment of printables to help you focus on the many aspects of Christian living.
Kit Includes 25 Printables:
- Prayer Requests- Track your prayer requests along with any addition notes. You can also track how the prayer was answered!
- Year Long Bible Reading & Prayer Tracker- This is a handy check list to help you remember to pray and complete your Bible reading daily.
- Bible Study & Personal Devotional Templates- Includes a S.O.A.P (scripture, observation, application, prayer) Bible study sheet, and a devotion sheet to record scripture, notes, favorite verses and personal application.
- List of Books of the Bible- All the books of the Bible listed in their divisions of Old and New Testament
- Favorite Bible Verses Reference Sheet- Keep all your favorite verses handy with this sheet that not only has a spot for the verse, but a place to write why it is so meaningful to you.
- Sunday School Lesson Plan Template- Always be prepared to teach with this lesson plan. Fill in your topic, student ages, class dates, and Bible verses. There is also a place to track materials you will need, activities planned, and any take home materials.
- Sermon Notes Template- Keep your sermon notes organized on this sheet with a spot for the speaker’s name, verses, notes, and applications to make in the upcoming week.
- Events Calendar- A monthly, blank calendar to record all events such as classes you are teaching, group meetings to attend, special worship services, etc.
- Daily Prayer & Bible Reading Checklist- Track your daily prayer and Bible reading on this sheet that includes a check off for two of each activity per day.
- Bible Reading Tracker (Chapter by Chapter)- If you are reading the Bible straight through or following a different reading plan, you can easily track your progress with this tracker by marking off each chapter as you read it.
- Hospitality Info Sheet- Be more intentional with your hospitality with this sheet that has a spot for those you want to invite, contact information, any notes (such as dietary needs), and the date you plan to have them in your home.
- Communion Bread Recipe Cards- One pre-filled recipe card and one blank recipe card if you already have a favorite recipe.
- Birthday/Anniversary/Baptism Tracker- Track all the important dates for your church family in this perpetual calendar.
- Serving Others To-Do List- Use this sheet to fill in who you want to send a card to, who you need to check in on, those who need a meal, and those you’d like to visit.
- Praise & Thankfulness Brain Dump- This sheet includes prompts for praise (God, you are…) and thankfulness (God, thank you for…)
- Christian Goal Setting Guide- This sheet has a spot to fill in what is going well, what is going poorly, and an area you would like to improve.