Guide to Recipe Organization + Meal Planning
Organize your recipes with ease and make your meal planning a breeze with the Guide to Recipe Organization + Meal Planning!
Raise your hand if you've ever experienced one of these situations:
- You've been busy all day with house work, cleaning, errands, etc. Suddenly you look at the clock and realize that it's nearly dinnertime! You rush to throw together ingredients and whip up a meal as you wish that time would slow down!
- You've already decided what to make for dinner, but an unexpected schedule change causes you to panic as your plans and prep go out the window!
Well friend, I can't stop time or prevent schedule changes, but I can promise you a more peaceful, organized method for meal-planning and recipe-finding via the Guide to Recipe Organization + Meal Planning!
You can look forward to....
- learning how to organize your digital recipes with Evernote
- learning how to organize your print recipes in a build-your-own recipe binder
- step-by-step instructions for assembling your recipe binder
- tips and hacks for simplifying your meal planning and preparation
- help with both monthly + weekly meal plans
- learning how to avoid common meal-planning mistakes
BONUS: This guide also contains several printable pages including binder dividers + titles pages, index + inventory sheets, and menu plan pages! You can print these out as many times as you want!