The Get It Done Workshops
The Get It Done Workshops
Hi friend! I'm Tasha. Welcome — I’m glad you’re here! If we haven’t met before, I’m Tasha a.k.a. Miss Second-in-Command at Get Organized HQ, and I’ll be your guide for the Get It Done Workshops. Every year I head up putting together Get Organized HQ Virtual — you know, the mega conference with over 100 speakers! It’s a lot of work with a lot of deadlines, which means I’ve learned how to get things done.
There’s two key strategies I use to bring it all together and pull off a huge event like Get Organized HQ Virtual: I break down the goal into small steps, and I’m a cheerleader to the rest of the team.These two strategies work great for tackling a massive project at work, but they’re also exactly what you need to start seeing amazing results in your very own home. In the Get It Done Workshops, I’ve already done the work of breaking everything down into bite sized pieces. Each workshop is less than an hour, and if you get up and do the work alongside me, you’ll have true progress to show at the end of each session! I’ll be right there with you cheering you on each step of the way!
Let’s Get It Done together!
- Workshop 1 | Clean Your Home
- Workshop 2 | Organize Your Digital Photos
- Workshop 3 | Tackle Your Junk Drawer
- Workshop 4 | Declutter Your Kitchen
- Workshop 5 | Declutter Your Space
- Workshop 6 | Organize Your Emails & Passwords
- Workshop 7 | Set Your Goals
- Workshop 8 | Eliminate Your Paper Clutter
- Workshop 9 | Declutter Your Closet
- Workshop 10 | Get a Handle On Your Finances
- Workshop 11 | Plan Your Meals
- Workshop 12 | Clean Out Your Car
- Interactive Video Workshops - These aren’t your everyday YouTube videos. These workshops were designed to get YOU up and moving, making real progress in your home so that at the end of our time together, you have something impressive to show for your time and effort!
- Supplemental Instruction - What should I do with seasonal clothing? How do I enjoy my digital photos once I've organized them? Help! I can't even think about decluttering my kitchen until I've tidied it up! - The core of the Get It Done Workshops series revolves around working step by step alongside you so that you can apply what you've been learning at Get Organized HQ Virtual. That said, questions do come up from time to time, and I don't want to leave you hanging! That's why each workshop includes bonus videos that answer common questions and help you on your way.
- Printable Guidebook - Every workshop includes a printable checklist to keep you on track as you work through the project. We’ve also provided additional materials for some of the workshops (like goal setting and finances!) Use our pre-filled budget worksheet as a springboard to set your own, and get your own copy of our signature goal setting mini workbook included with these workshops!
INCLUDED EXCLUSIVE BONUSES
- The Get It Done Jumpstart - The Get It Done Workshops were designed to help you tackle projects around your home. But what about those long term habits you're looking to cultivate? Enter: The Get It Done Jumpstart. This series of four challenges makes it fun and easy to develop good habits that will keep your life and home on track! Each challenge includes a video kickstart to lay out the challenge details, and a printable tracker to keep you on track. Following along with these simple challenges is sure to make a huge difference in your home!
- One Year Access to the Get it Done Community - It can't be overstated how important a supportive community is! Your purchase of the Get It Done Workshop will include one year of access to the Get It Done Community. Why one year? Because around here, the goal is to get it done! While you get lifetime access to all of the workshops (so you can return back to them again and again!) we encourage all participants to plan to complete each workshop within one year. Sometimes a little bit of a deadline can go a long way towards helping you get it done! This community will launch on October 17th, 2022.
- My Favorites Series - Sometimes it's just nice to get a recommendation from a friend. In this four part series, Tasha sits down and shares some of her favorites from around her home - items that have helped make meal prep easier, organization simpler, and life happier overall. Whether you're looking for a specific solution for your spaces, or exploring options to treat yourself after all your hard work on the Get It Done Workshops, this fun series will introduce you to some tried and true favorites that may become a favorite in your home very soon!
NOTE: THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED.
Oh my gosh! I'm only on #3 of the Introduction to Get It Done and it has already changed my approach to the day! This will just keep getting better and better! Of course, I'm a list maker and have been feeling unmotivated because I left myself out of the picture of the day! We all need that time daily to recoup, escape, rest, relax the mind and body, and enjoy our accomplishments. I'm really looking forward to going through the program and can only do a little bit every day - and even now, early on, can see how even a little bit a day will work wonders!